Detailed Feature List
ADVICE AND INFORMATION
When you have a health-related question, Sage can offer advice and guidance. Chatting with Sage is very different from searching Google. Because it was created by healthcare providers, there are no advertisements.
Sage takes mountains of data generated by health tracking apps and devices and turns them into something useful feedback. Using the data, Sage makes simple, actionable suggestions to help you live healthier every day.
Sage helps patients and caregivers share their personal story to give their medical care team a more complete picture. This helps you form a deeper connection with doctors and nurses because they understand the real you.
COORDINATE AND COMMUNICATE
Through Sage, you can send messages to your care team, schedule appointments, set up transportation plans and manage the complexities of care across a network of different doctors and care providers.
- Digital Assistant Integration: Works with Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and Google Now to accept voice commands and speak to users.
- Care Counselor: A trained medical professional, like a Nurse Practitioner, available for phone and video calls.
- Care Bot: A smart assistant that users chat with via text to ask questions and access information like finding the right type of insurance coverage.
- Search: A simplified tool that is prominently displayed on every Sage webpage or app screen.
- Task Starter: A menu of common tasks to help users quickly find resources based on their conditions, history, and behavior.
- Condition Library: A library of medical conditions and next steps to take.
- DHA Feedback: A way to provide feedback on the effectiveness of the tool or particular resources.
- Metrics Dashboard: A central place to manage tracked health metrics and view summaries.
- Doctor Dashboard: A tool that lets providers quickly view synthesized summaries or cut patient data in powerful ways.
- Metrics Package: Selected health metrics grouped by condition or outcome (i.e. “Diabetes”).
- Connected Care Store: Wearables and other connected devices that can be mixed and matched to help patients track their health.
- PAM: An emotional tracking tool that uses visual images to convey moods and state-of-mind.
- Reminders: Text or audio reminders to log vitals at particular times.
- Smart Summaries: Patients can see their progress and next steps in a simple and digestible format.
- Goal Badge: A digital notification that acknowledges important milestones and healthy outcomes.
- Care Journal: Shared notes that patients or caregivers can create using text entry or voice-to-text.
- Visit Agenda: Discussion guide that doctors see before a visit.
- Welcome Video: A brief 1-minute introductory video on how to set up your Sage profile.
- Condition Sort: A selection activity that connects new patients with relevant services based on their conditions.
- My Care Story: A multi-media, holistic story about your conditions and context.
- Story Builder: Guided prompts to help you create or update your Sage profile and care story.
- Care Preferences: Specific details on how and how not a patient should be cared for.
- Medication List: A complete list of medications from all providers, that is automatically updated based on the patient's EHR(s).
- Care Team Messaging: Simple communication tool for patients, caregivers and providers.
- Team Inbox: Shared inbox for all information and documents for the care team, Sage counselors, etc.
- Shared Calendar: Team members can the patient's schedule and one another's availability.
- Automatic Add: Appointments from all providers instantly appear on the shared calendar.
- Document Center: A repository for all essential health documents, like the POLST.
- Care Management Tips: Best practices on self-care and caring for others with chronic disease.
- Task Manager: Shared list where users can claim or assign tasks on behalf of the patient or care team.
- Team Captain: The designated first point of contact for your (non-professional) care team.
- Caregiver's Notes: Private messages about the patient from the caregiver to the care team.